Under Sharia Law

. Tuesday, July 8

This photo shows a woman just before she will be stoned to death in Tehran, Iran per Sharia Law. I have been haunted by this photo since seeing it for the first time. Under Sharia law, the death penalty is the sentence for drug trafficking and insulting Islam - and is now the sentence freely given for "online crimes" such as promoting corruption, prostitution and apostasy, and subversive activities against national security, spying and separatist propaganda.

I am horrified by the overt devaluation of life and living and of God. The human race is supposed to be evolving!

4 comments:

Is said...

It's very disheartening to see the above pic as this the only suitable punishment for the lady?

Anonymous said...

I always wondered how they got someone to stand still, and take a stoning, now I know. I wonder what wrong, this poor woman committed. I agree, humans are supposed to be evolving, not still living in the stone age.

Anonymous said...

Yes I have seen this before in a case. I am trying to remember the actual case...But that was my first introduction to the horrors of this stoning. It is completely barbaric and i will NEVER understand in this day and age how other countries have not come forward in their thinking...Its so sad :(

T.C. said...

Britain has accepted Sharia Law. I fear Canada will eventually give into to it too. Ontario looked into it. So far Quebec has rejected even entertaining the thought.

Sickening stuff.