Hard Up Down Under

. Thursday, January 8

I couldn't resist this bit of odd news from Sydney, Australia. It seems that there is a "sex burgler" on the loose. A man has broken into three adult shops to stead a blowup doll named Jungle Jane. He takes these dolls out back of the stores, blows them up and has sex with them. He then leaves his 'victims' in the alley. So far, police have collected DNA samples, fingerprints, and photos of each crime scene. But, the burgler is still on the loose. One sex shop owner said, "It's totally bizarre. It's a real concern that someone like that is out on the street." Well, maybe the guy is test driving before purchasing -- ? Maybe the shop owners should consider a Jungle Jane rental program... Yuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's much better than the alternative...actual women.

I wonder though what the police will charge him with if and when he's caught? He's really not stealing anything...but I guess he is kinda raping them.

Unknown said...

Hi Talen!

I agree, it's better than harming women! I would think breaking and entering, maybe criminal mischief (?) and will be ordered to undergo a psych evaluation!

Paul Eilers said...

That's sounds like my brother!

For real.